James Bond Surface Part 1 James Bond Surface Part 1

nice vid

I liked the Goldeneye: Source egyptian music. That vid was cool

X-Aldin responds:

Thanks for the review. Watch the other ones if you haven't yet.

Stick Runner Stick Runner

Get rid of the adds that seem to appear every 10-20 seconds.

Balloon Burst Balloon Burst

Could use better background music, but nice game.

Meeteos responds:

Thanks, I'm still practicing music.

Words and Physics Words and Physics

Wow, really an interesting concept! Can't wait to play whatever else you cook up! 5/5 cause it hasn't become a 10/10 scale yet!

The Mare and The Tortoise The Mare and The Tortoise

I actually like the delay you have, except it is a bit too much (maybe if the delay had a different frequency range it'd work better). Everything else was great! Good job.

Impromptu - Spring Impromptu - Spring

This is extremely well done! Whichever one of us wins, this is a great work!
Side note, sorry to hear about your grandmother passing, but it's good that you're at peace with all she's given you and your family. I'm sure if there's iGod's in heaven, it's now her newest addition to it and on play repeatedly.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks man! I really dig your piece as well and plan on leaving a review in due time.

Also, thanks for the consolation. If she's not listening to this now, I'll play it for her live when I get up there. :)

[Perchloric Ripple] [Perchloric Ripple]

I like it, some good sounds and effects in this. I think this is more uplifting than chill, but nonetheless a nice song.

alienchao responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like the effects; that was something I wanted people to notice. As for the distinction between chill and uplifting, I think the mood of the song depends a lot on the perspective of the listener, so it could sort of be either.